Saturday 4 February 2012

As time flies..



As many people were saying, “Time is flying so fast that’s why you should seize any opportunity that comes your way. Be happy always because there’s no room for loneliness for you can only live once.” Before this quote is just a mere saying for me because I’m still a kid at that time. There were even times wherein I want to grow up fast so that I can do what adults can do and to be independent as well. 

And now that I’m 21 turning 22 on October 14, I’m more independent and responsible of my actions though I tend to make many stupid mistakes for atleast I know that its wrong and I’m not going to do it again. I realized many things particularly about myself. Being able to control my emotions, to have good relationships with others and the like are some of the things that I’m proud about myself.

 Though there’s still a lot of things that I need to understand and improve about myself, I’m happy and contented for what I am and what I have right now. How I wish I could turn back time wherein tying my shoelace is the most difficult thing to do. I can still remember those days wherein I’m playing with my cousins in the courtyard, teasing and bullying my cousins, running after my playmates. Would you believe I’m a shy little girl when I’m on grade school days? But its true! 

According to my grand mother, I even wanted her to be beside me all the time and I’m just too aloof to others specially to strangers.
 But now, I’m friendlier and more outgoing. Pretty Ironic. All those things are still fresh in my memory and as if it just happened yesterday! And at a wink of an eye, things changed. Problems and stressful moments are happening. 

Some of my friends are getting pregnant and being married at the young age. Well, It’s a part of life and you just have to go with it. But when they told me that they are pregnant/getting married, I realized that we’re not getting any younger.

But still I’m feeling sad for them, because they haven’t lived their teenage life to the fullest! Being a teen is one of the most happiest stage in life. Going out with your friends, sleepovers, outings and lots of flirting and stuffs. 

Well, for atleast they are mature enough to handle those kinds of situations with a light heart and no regrets at all! 
*Cheers! And for that I admire you guys!*
 But that doesn’t mean that I’m going to follow them on their chosen paths. 
*Come on! I’m still young and I love it!* 
I’m going to achieve first all the things that I’m aiming for before I’m going to have a family of my own - that’s a vow that promise to keep, but if I can’t I know everything happens for a reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment